HUAYNA POTOSI CLIMBING 3 DAYS
Huayna Potosi is a beginner level mountain climb over a 3 day period including basic training, equipment and a chance to get over 6000 meters without being an experienced climber.
Day 01: La Paz / Transfer to Refugio / Base Camp (4700m) Camp
We leave from La Paz and in 2 hours of travel we arrive at the Refugio of Field to 4,700m, after the lunch, we leave towards the Glacier in 30 minutes, after the practices in the glacier returns to the Refugio.
Day 02: Base Camp / Ascend to High Camp (5200m) Camp
After breakfast, we start walking towards the high field, after 3 hours we arrive at the Second Refugio at 5,200m where we have lunch.
Day 03: High Camp / Ascend to Huayna Potosi Summit (6088m) / Descend to Base Camp and Transfer to La Paz Hotel
Summit day! We wake at 1:00am and after a light breakfast depart for the summit at 2:00am. Around 7:00am we arrive at the summit and discover why everyone talks about the view! We return to our camp around 11:00am and continue on back down to the Base Camp and transfer to La Paz hotel.
IN THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- UIAGM mountain guide
- Assistant climbing guides for more clients
- Experienced Cooks
- Experienced climbing porters
- Camp Guard
- Donkeys and donkey drivers
- Meals (breakfast, all snacks, lunch, afternoon tea, large dinner) during the Climbs
- Tents (personal tent, dining tent with table and chairs, kitchen tent and toilet tent)
- Personal tents for clients & crew
- All cooking equipment, plates, cups, utensils etc.
- Private Transfer during climbing (go and back)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- Personal Equipment of climbing
- Tours acclimatization
- National Park Entrance
- Hotels Bolivia
- Meals and drinks in the city
- Additional taxes in cities