CONDORIRI CLIMBING 3 DAYS
The Aymara Condoriri- voice meaning "Cabeza de Cóndor" - is possibly one of the most beautiful mountains in the Cordillera Real (named after the Spanish conquerors because of its majesty), and the Andes. For presenting a quick approach from La Paz, the Condoriri sector is very popular in Bolivia and a must for any foreign visitor. The national park that includes the Condoriri within its limits bears its name: National Park Tuni - Condoriri; the snowy is undoubtedly the most imposing and high mountain in the sector.
Day 01: La Paz / Transfer to Laguna Tuni / Trekking to Condoriri Base Camp (4700mt) Camp
We leave La Paz in the morning to of laguna Tuni (around 2 hours) where we will load the pack animals that will carry our gear to the base camp. 3 hours de walking
Day 02: Base Camp / Ascend to Pico Austria Summit (5300m) / Descend to Base Camp
This day after breakfast we start with the hike to Pico Austria for a better acclimatization in 3 and a half hours we climb to the summit, then return to base camp.
Day 03: Base Camp / Ascend to Condoriri Summit (5648mm) / Descend to Base Camp and Transfer to Bolivia Hotel.
1am will start hiking up sometimes rock climbing to get the glacier for about 1 hours, then climbers will start climbing for about 6 hours more to get the summit. After to stay for some minutes, start to come back to base camp walking down for about 3 hours and return to Bolivia.
IN THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- UIAGM mountain guide
- Assistant climbing guides for more clients
- Experienced Cooks
- Experienced climbing porters
- Camp Guard
- Donkeys and donkey drivers
- Meals (breakfast, all snacks, lunch, afternoon tea, large dinner) during the Climbs
- Tents (personal tent, dining tent with table and chairs, kitchen tent and toilet tent)
- Personal tents for clients & crew
- All cooking equipment, plates, cups, utensils etc.
- Private Transfer during climbing (go and back)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- Personal Equipment of climbing
- Tours acclimatization
- National Park Entrance
- Hotels Bolivia
- Meals and drinks in the city
- Additional taxes in cities