CLIMBING YANAPACCHA 3 DAYS
The route begins to the right of a prominent rock buttress that extends a good ways up the face. Scramble up a bit of rock until the bottom of the glacier is gained. Head up the slope (maybe 50 degrees?) for approx. 800' or so to a flat area. From here traverse right through some crevassed territory to where the face steepens towards the summit. Work your way up and right towards a prominent crevasse. Cross this to gain the final headwall. Climb this calf burning headwall for about 160m and head right at the end to the summit.
Day 01: Huaraz / Transfer Llanganuco / Trekking to Yanapaccha Moraine Camp (4800m) Camp
Private transport to km 45 of the Llanganuco valley, 3 hours walk to the camp.
Day 02: Moraine Camp / Ascend to Yanapaccha Summit (5497m) / Descend to Moraine Camp (4800m) Camp
Crossing crevasses, snow bridges, the last 150m is a beautiful wall of snow 50, 8 hours in total.
Day 03: Moraine Camp / Transfer to Huaraz
we returned along the same route, then our private bus to Huaraz.
IN THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- UIAGM mountain guide
- Assistant climbing guides for more clients
- Experienced Cooks
- Experienced climbing porters
- Camp Guard
- Donkeys and donkey drivers
- Meals (breakfast, all snacks, lunch, afternoon tea, large dinner) during the Climbs
- Tents (personal tent, dining tent with table and chairs, kitchen tent and toilet tent)
- Personal tents for clients & crew
- All cooking equipment, plates, cups, utensils etc.
- Private Transfer during climbing (go and back)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- Transfer from Lima / Huaraz / Lima
- Personal Equipment of climbing
- Tours acclimatization
- Huascaran National Park Entrance US$25 per person
- Hotels Lima / Huaraz
- Meals and drinks in the city
- Additional taxes in cities