CLIMBING VALLEY ISHINCA 5 DAYS
Three summits for the price of one hike - All three of these mountains share the same base camp so you get less walking and more climbing! Starting with Urus and ishinca getting progressively more technically demanding, your professional guides will teach you all the skills you need to successfully climb these classic routes of the Andes as for climbing tocllaraju 6032m.
Day 01: Huaraz / Transfer Pashpa / Trekking to Ishinca Base Camp (4350mt) Camp
Today we'll take private transport to the mouth of the Ishinca Valley and with the help of burros, travel to our base camp (4350mt) below Urus.
Day 02: Base Camp / Ascend to Ishinca Summit (5540mt) / Base Camp
Ishinca Summit Day! Another Alpine start - 3:00am waking and leaving by4:00am. Ishinca's summit push is about 2 hours longer then Urus'. You'll pick your way through the delicate Andean tundra and gain the glacier around sunrise. Once on the glacier, wind your way through some impressive crevasses and up to the high saddle, then follow a summit ridge to the very top.
Day 03: Base Camp / Ascend to Tocllaraju High Camp (5200mt) Camp
Taking your essentials, you'll leave for the high glacier camp of your final mountain, Toclliaraju. It usually takes 4 hours to reach the camp at 5000 meters. Enjoy an unforgettable dinner while mezmerized by Toclliaraju’s impressive west face.
Day 04: High Camp / Ascend to Tocllaraju Summit (6034mt) / Descend to Base Camp (4350m) Camp
This will be a long day for the climb of Tocllaraju. Easy to moderate glacier terrain leads to the final summit pyramid where we encounter several steep snow and ice pitches up to 60 degrees that may require belaying depending on conditions.
Day 05: Base Camp / Descend through Valley Ishinca / Pashpa / Transfer to Huaraz Hotel Huaraz
We trek out to Collon and then return to Huaraz.Time to relax after the climbing and celebrate.
IN THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- UIAGM mountain guide
- Assistant climbing guides for more clients
- Experienced Cooks
- Experienced climbing porters
- Camp Guard
- Donkeys and donkey drivers
- Meals (breakfast, all snacks, lunch, afternoon tea, large dinner) during the Climbs
- Tents (personal tent, dining tent with table and chairs, kitchen tent and toilet tent)
- Personal tents for clients & crew
- All cooking equipment, plates, cups, utensils etc.
- Private Transfer during climbing (go and back)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- Transfer from Lima / Huaraz / Lima
- Personal Equipment of climbing
- Tours acclimatization
- Huascaran National Park Entrance US$45 per person
- Hotels Lima / Huaraz
- Meals and drinks in the city
- Additional taxes in cities