CLIMBING TOCLLARAJU 4 DAYS
Tocllaraju 6034mt is a spectacular pyramid like massif that it covers over the Ishinca valley with white and perfect stateliness. Famous because of its beauty and because of the many visitors it receives each season as well, this surrounded by mountains as Urus 5420mt, Ishinca 5540mt, Ocshapalca 5888mt and Ranrapalca 6168mt and other mountains more.
Day 01: Huaraz / Transfer Collon / Trekking to Ishinca Base Camp (4350mt) Camp
Today we'll take private transport to the mouth of the Ishinca Valley and with the help of burros, travel to our base camp (4350mt) below Urus.
Day 02: Base Camp / Ascend to Tocllaraju High Camp (5200mt) Camp
Taking our essentials we leave for the high glacier camp of our final mountain, Toclliaraju. It usually takes 4 hours to reach the camp. Our camp, just less than 5000 meters, is perched on the glacier directly under Toclliaraju’s impressive west facet.
Day 03: High Camp / Ascend to Tocllaraju Summit (6034mt) / Descend to Base Camp (4350mt) Camp
Summit day! Again you'll start early, leaving camp around 2:00am for the summit ascent, arriving back at camp around 2:00pm. After a break and some warm food, you'll continue the descent to BaseCamp.
Day 04: Base Camp / Descend through Valley Ishinca / Collon / Transfer to Huaraz Hotel Huaraz
We trek out to Collon and then return to Huaraz.Time to relax after the climbing and celebrate.
IN THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- UIAGM mountain guide
- Assistant climbing guides for more clients
- Experienced Cooks
- Experienced climbing porters
- Camp Guard
- Donkeys and donkey drivers
- Meals (breakfast, all snacks, lunch, afternoon tea, large dinner) during the Climbs
- Tents (personal tent, dining tent with table and chairs, kitchen tent and toilet tent)
- Personal tents for clients & crew
- All cooking equipment, plates, cups, utensils etc.
- Private Transfer during climbing (go and back)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- Transfer from Lima / Huaraz / Lima
- Personal Equipment of climbing
- Tours acclimatization
- Huascaran National Park Entrance US$25 per person
- Hotels Lima / Huaraz
- Meals and drinks in the city
- Additional taxes in cities